MCTRL600- LED Controllers & Processors
MCTRL600 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
Support for custom resolutions: 3840 pixels of H resolution, 3840 pixels of V resolution Supports cascading for control of multiple units Support for multiple signal formats: RGB, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:4:4 Certifications, CE, RoHS, FCC, EAC, IC
- 1 × DVI input
- 1 × HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 × audio input
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz and downward compatibility.
- 4 ×RJ45Gigabit Ethernet outputs, each up to 650,000 pixels.
- 1 × type-B USB control port.
- UART IN and UART OUT control ports for device cascading.
- Supports the new generation of NovaStar calibration technology, which is fast and efficient.
- Supports a variety of video formats.