MCTRL660 PRO – LED Controllers & Processors
Designed with global rental applications in mind. The MCTRL660 PRO is mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers. Spports 10bit/12bit depth, an increase of 4,069 times over the 16.7 million colors provided by 8bit, for a more detailed and realistic image.
The MCTRL660 PRO has a variety of video connectors:
- Input connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI, 1 × HDMI 1.4a, 1 × single-link DVI
- Output connectors: 6 × Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 × 10G optical port
- Loop output connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 × HDMI 1.4a LOOP, 1 × DVI LOOP
The MCTRL660 PRO has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Input of ultra-high color depths: 10-bit/12-bit RGB 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920×[email protected], increasing color expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs, and presenting images with rich and delicate colors, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details.
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the color depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit, which effectively controls image non-uniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality.
- Low latency: Less than 1 ms (when the start position of image is 0).
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fiber converter.
- One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure.
- Image mirroring, allowing for more cool and dazzling stage effects.
- Auto LED screen configuration.
- Web control.
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
- Monitoring of inputs.
- Multiple MCTRL660 PRO units can be cascaded.