NovaPro UHD Jr – LED Controllers & Processors
The NovaPro UHD Jr can send the processed video to the LED screen via Neutrik Ethernet ports and optical fiber ports. Thanks to its powerful video processing capabilities and sending functions, the NovaPro UHD Jr is well suited for stage control systems, conference sites, activities, exhibition sites and other high-end rental applications as well as fine-pitch LED displays.
- A variety of inputs and outputs Provides 1 × DP 1.2, 4 × DVI, 1 × HDMI 2.0 with loop output and 2 × 12G-SDI with loop output.
- More output connectors, larger loading capacity Provides 16 × Neutrik Ethernet output and 4 × optical fiber output, with loading capacity up to 10,400,000 pixels.
The maximum width is 16K and maximum height is 8K.
- DVI mosaic An input source can be made up of at most 4 DVI input sources.
- HDR output
- Greatly enhances display image quality, providing more clear and vivid image.
- Decimal frame rates The supported frame rates are 23.98, 29.97 and 59.94.
- Low-latency output Reduces the latency from sending card to receiving card by 2 frames when the device is used together with NovaStar Armor series receiving cards
- Customized BKG settings Supports pure color and image BKGs.
- Personalized image scaling Supports 3 kinds of image scaling modes: full screen, pixel to pixel, custom.
- Capture function Captures input source image which can be used as a BKG image.
- Image mosaic Up to 4 NovaPro UHD Jr units can be connected to load a super-large screen when used with the video distributor.
- V-Can (smart control software from NovaStar) supported
- 10 presets At most 10 user presets can be created and saved as templates which can be used directly and conveniently.
- EDID management supported Supports custom EDID and standard EDID.